Thursday, April 28, 2016

Daily and Weekly Tasks list for the Happy Planner side bar

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1lFFb5RLCVARlNqdVdrUlN6WjQ/view?usp=sharing
Before I started using the Happy Planner from MAMBI, I was using a free printable from the Internet to manage household chores, daily tasks, meal planning, and To Do lists. I looked into the option of printing it and having it bound but the cost of doing so was just as much or more, than buying a planner on sale. I was honestly torn though because I really liked the layout of the daily tasks and weekly chores. For awhile I searched for something to replicate it but found that to be an annoying and futile search. So...I made my own.



Then I posted to Instagram and Facebook and it seems like I'm not the only one who likes this format. And since so many people have shared their work for free with me (and countless others), it seemed only right to Pay It Forward. On that note, I'm not a graphic design professional (unfortunately). It's not my profession and I do not own professional software, so if things don't work perfectly for you then I do apologize.



I changed the lists to match the planner days of the week which run from Monday-Sunday instead of Sunday-Saturday as they were previously. It was driving me crazy!



Each picture is linked to a PDF that on my printer prints such that it is exactly the size of the Happy Planner side bar in the weekly spread if you trim it really, really close to the dotted border. The other option is to right click on the picture, save as image, then put it into a Word Document - which is how I created the PDF. I was able to fit four lists per page using narrow half-inch margins.


https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1lFFb5RLCVAWGNsZzJiTXRzUnc/view?usp=sharing
I posted the blank option with roomier lines in case you would like to write in them after printing. The partially filled option has narrower lines since you do not need to write in as much information. The PDFs do not have "fillable" blanks because I do not have that capability with my free Adobe software. (If there's a way to create such a function with the free software please let me know.) However, inside the PDF you should be able to use the Add Text function to type directly onto either version. 


If the lists work well for you, let me know and I will add more colors as the months go on and I get bored.



Now, just because I'm not currently running a professional design business does not mean my items aren't copyrighted. And I hate to have to address this problem but when I was running an Etsy shop...I saw it all too often. Please don't swipe these and hold them out as your own, charge other people for them, or steal them for your website or blog. It's rude, unnecessary, and illegal. I got my inspiration from another free printable but it is not the same content, layout, or design. Basically only the idea of filing in the bubbles for each day is the same.

Hope these work out well for you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment